Sunday, 17 May 2015

Project: Jungle terrain 2

For the first piece I started cutting up some styrofoam in tiny little bricks

After that I tried building a wall and see if it all fits together

When satisfied with the result, cut the base and glue everything in place
For the road I used 1mm thick plasticard. the rest of the base is sprinkeled with fine sand and little rocks.

Here I added some paint

And here's the result so far for the first piece

As you can see I added some grass, moss and plants. I'm still in the middle of adding trees or not. Also people told me the ruins were to clean looking, so I might want to treat the stones with som kind of wash. But first I want to try this on some test pieces before applying it to this piece, for obvious reasons.

Next up: Overgrown altar

No comments:

Post a Comment